We Clean In Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill, NC
Wood floor cleaning can bring a stunning and elegant look to any home or facility. However, like any other flooring material, wood boards accumulate dirt and grime on it’s surface over time. When wood floors need cleaning, it’s best to contact BEB Flooring & Cleaning. All wood floors need periodic deep cleaning to remove embedded dirt and stubborn particles from the surface and groves.
Deep Cleaning for Solid, Engineered Wood or LVP Floors in Raleigh, NC
Properly maintained floors add luster, and beauty to any property. Prioritize wood floors with yearly deep cleaning to remove surface dirt and stubborn particles. Our process goes beyond the surface to extract embedded soil from wood and LVP flooring. Surface impurities and dust collects quickly indoors, so contact us to get the floor cleaning you deserve.
Avoid Premature Wear
Dirt and grime, not to mention foot traffic, will act as sandpaper to your floor’s top layer. Having wood or laminate floor cleaned by a professional will help eliminate premature wear from dirt. Even more, wood floors, eventually become subjected to some form of abuse. When floors need care, count on professional wood floor cleaning from BEB Flooring & Cleaning.
How We Clean Wood Floors in Raleigh, NC & Surrounding Areas
BEB Flooring & Cleaning only use safe, professional-grade cleaning products to clean wood, laminate or LVP floor.
- Before we start wood floor cleaning, a thorough walk through and inspection is done. After identifying the type of wood floor, we will select the best cleaning method for your particular floor. Pre-existing damage will not be corrected with wood floor cleaning. Wood floor cleaning is designed to remove dirt, haze and unwanted contaminates.
- Next we sweep, and vacuum the entire area to be cleaned including edges and corners. After dry soiled is removed, we will proceed with the next step.
- Our rotating scrubber and microfiber damp cleaning system is used to safely agitate and remove contaminates from your wood floor. The cleaning system we uses requires minimum water to remove much dirt as possible. All edges and corners are effectively cleaned by hand.
- After the deep cleaning is finished, we use fans to force dry the area. This will ensure no water damage to your floor. In addition, we will buff the wood floor with a soft, non – abrasive pad to remove any remaining dirt that may have been left behind.
- Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to answer and address any concerns you may have.