Wood floor and LVP bring stunning and elegant look to any home or facility. However, like any other floor covering, over time wood boards accumulate dirt and grime on it’s surface. If not address promptly this dirt and grime will penetrate into the finish and damage the top layer . Therefore, when wood floors need cleaning in Wake & Durham Counties, it’s best to contact BEB Flooring & Cleaning. Wood floors need periodic professional deep cleaning to remove embedded dirt and contaminants from the top layer, bevels and between grooves.
Deep Cleaning for Solid, Engineered Wood or LVP Floors in Raleigh, NC
Properly maintained floors should be desired for all residential and commercial properties in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas. Prioritize your wood floors with yearly professional deep cleaning. In addition, our process safely extract embedded soil from the surface of wood, LVP and click-lock flooring. Toxins, impurities and dust collects quickly indoors, so contact us to give your floor the cleaning it deserves. Our professional cleaning service is safe for acryclic, varnished & polyurethane-finished floors and leaves no harsh odors.
Avoid Premature Wear to Wood Floor’s Top Layer
Dirt, particles and grit act as sandpaper to the wear layer of your floor. Wear layer is the top surface of engineered flooring and it’s thickness varies depending on the product. Get your wood, click lock or laminate floor cleaned by a professional to help eliminate premature wear from dirt and harsh particles.
BEB Flooring & Cleaning only use safe, professional-grade products to clean and remove soild from wood, laminate or LVP floor.
- Before starting wood floor cleaning, a thorough walk through and inspection is done. After identifying your type of wood, we will proceed withs the best cleaning chemical for your floor. Pre-existing damage and wax build up will not be corrected with wood floor cleaning alone. Ask about wax removal service if you have wax buildup. Wood floor cleaning is designed to remove dirt, haze and unwanted contaminates.
- Next we sweep, and vacuum the entire area to be cleaned including edges and corners. After dry soiled is removed, we will proceed with the next step.
- Our rotating scrubber and microfiber damp cleaning system is used to safely agitate and remove contaminates from your wood floor. The cleaning system we use requires minimum water to remove much dirt and grime as possible. All edges and corners are effectively cleaned with cleaning chemical by hand.
- After the deep cleaning is finished, we use fans to force dry the area. Force drying the area will ensure no water damage to your floor.
- In addition, the floor is buffed with a soft, non – abrasive pad. Buffing your floor afterwards help remove remaining dirt that may have been left behind.
- Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to answer and address any concerns you may have.
- Your floor will be safe to walk on in about 15 minutes or less. Soon as the floor is dry to the touch, traffic can continue as normal.