Tile & Grout Cleaning
Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill’s Tile & Grout Floor Cleaning Services Provider Since 1998
Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning in Raleigh Durham NC
Our cleaning method has been successful at removing hard water stains, mildew, embedded food particles, dirt and grease. Sometimes grout is discolored or stained and can be difficult or impossible to remove if not attended to in a timely matter.
Various types of sealers can be applied after the cleaning to help protect the grout. Colored sealers can also help with discoloration or permanent staining.
We also offer Tile Scrubbing for those customers who have porcelain tile, concrete, brick, marble, granite, or other hard stone flooring. Restaurants among other businesses tile should be kept in great shape or customers will notice and er on the side of caution when patronizing a business with dirty or unsightly floors.
Reason’s To Have Your Tile and Grout Cleaned
Your tile and grout endures a lot of wear and tear from traffic and usage. Over time tile in open corridors, bathrooms, kitchens with have dirt and grime buildup. When this happens no matter how much scrubbing and mopping takes place, you will not be able to remove the dingy film or embedded dirt particles coating your tile flooring. Our deep cleaning tile and grout service will help restore your tile floors close to new as possible without damaging your tiles.
Our Residential & Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning Includes The Following:
- A complete analysis of your tile and grout to determine the best cleaning method to use.
- Spots and soiled areas are pretreated to emulsify dirt and grime.
- Our high pressure system cleans and extracts excess water.
- Corners are cleaned with detail.
- Reduce allergens and bacteria in your establishment.
- Deep sanitizing cleaning removes years of heavy scum build up.
- Optional air movers are available to shorten the drying times.
- Options are available to clear seal and protect grout lines from preventable damage.
Get a tile & grout cleaning quote – Call 919.601.8828 or send a message via our secure contact form below. You can also send inquiries to email@example.com for a quick reply.